2013 Summer Institute - EARLY BIRD REGISRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 15
The Institute brings nationally known leaders in neuroscience and education fields to interact in meaningful ways with our educational community. This year's Institute, The Creative Brain: Moving Beyond Recall to Extended Thinking, will be held June 24 - 26, 2013, and will feature:
- Charles Fadel, Challenges for the 21st Century
- Dr. Christian Jernstedt, Current information on neuroscience research that impacts our understanding of the learning process
- Dr. Mariale Hardiman, Applications for classroom and school practices
We offer professional courses developed through a collaboration between Hope College and Ottawa Area Intermediate School District to
- support the development of professional educators who use brain-targeted, constructivist approaches to increasestudent achievement
- provide online learning opportunities that are purposeful and practical in building an understanding of 21st Century skills
Emphasing reflection and insight, each course enhances professional practice and strategies that lead to student success. Click here for course offerings.
A Professional Certificate Program
Click here for further information about this program.