Need a Literacy course to get/keep your certificate? More credits by June to update your certificate? Or to move to the next pay step?
We've got just the courses for you -- at great prices ($275 per credit!!!)
Our Online Courses:
- unite brain-targeted best practices with your classroom / educational setting
- feature modules that follow a prescribed schedule
- include real-time online interactive chats with the instructor and classmates
- offer graduate credit from Hope College in Holland, Michigan at an affordable price - $275.00 per credit hour
- run 8 weeks for 2 graduate credit hours ($550.00) or 16 weeks for 3 graduate credit hours ($825.00)
Upcoming Online Courses
Course begins August 19, 2018 and ends December 14, 2018
16 Weeks - 3 graduate credit hours
Tuition: $825.00 for the course
Expanding Literacy concepts to develop all teachers as teachers of Literacy.
Meets the requirements for placement to Professional Certificate.
Course #795-02 - STUDENT ENGAGEMENNT
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 11, 2018 and ends August 1, 2018 or when course is full (limited to 8 students)
Course begins September 16, 2018 and ends November 16, 2016
8 weeks - 2 graduate credit hours
Tuition: $550.00 for the course
This course is designed to give practical, effective, and easily applicable strategies; and additionally, to help educators understand what is happening in our learners’ brains when they are engaged.