Need a Literacy course to get/keep your certificate? More credits by June to update your certificate? Or to move to the next pay step?
We've got just the courses for you -- at great prices ($275 per credit!!!)
Our Online Courses:
- unite brain-targeted best practices with your classroom / educational setting
- feature modules that follow a prescribed schedule
- include real-time online interactive chats with the instructor and classmates
- offer graduate credit from Hope College in Holland, Michigan at an affordable price - $275.00 per credit hour
- run 8 weeks for 2 graduate credit hours ($550.00) or 16 weeks for 3 graduate credit hours ($825.00)
Upcoming Online Courses
Course # 795-01 - ADVANCED STUDIES IN LITERACY (MDE APPROVED)
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 11, 2018 and ends July 16, 2018 or when class is full (limited to 24 students)
Course begins August 19, 2018 and ends December 14, 2018
16 Weeks - 3 graduate credit hours
Tuition: $825.00 for the course
Expanding Literacy concepts to develop all teachers as teachers of Literacy.
Meets the requirements for placement to Professional Certificate.
Course #795-02 - STUDENT ENGAGEMENNT
REGISTRATION OPENING DATE - To Be Determined
Course begins September 16, 2018 and ends November 16, 2016
8 weeks - 2 graduate credit hours
Tuition: $550.00 for the course
This course is designed to give practical, effective, and easily applicable strategies; and additionally, to help educators understand what is happening in our learners’ brains when they are engaged.